JMW Solicitors are a full-service law firm providing legal services and advice for both businesses and individuals. For more than 40 years, they have been fighting to achieve a positive outcome for their clients and train their staff on the importance of quality and efficiency to help understand client’s needs and the best way to meet their expectations.
We sat down with JMW to find out a bit more about their service and what they can offer clients:
Why use JMW for my Property Transaction?
Property transactions can be complex and choosing to work with a solicitor that gives you peace of mind is vital to serve your interests and achieve your objectives. We are confident we are able to provide you with reliable support and advice to assist you with investing into your largest asset.
What is your approach?
We are proactive and client focused, working closely with you to achieve your goals and seek to minimise the stress in your conveyancing transaction. We are highly experienced but down to earth and always on the other end of the phone to guide you through the process and answer your questions. At JMW we believe that developing ongoing relationships are key and because of this we are recommended by a range of clients, agents and brokers in the industry.
JMW is recognised by the Legal 500 and The Chambers Directory Guide as a leading law firm across a wide range of legal services. We are proud to be accredited under the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme – a recognised quality standard for residential conveyancing practices.
What else should I consider?
- Have your finances in order- Due diligence is part of the conveyancing procedure and having your documentation prepared in advance will enable you to comply with this regulation from the outset, allowing you to proceed more quickly.
- Consider tax advice- Speak to a tax advisor about your property acquisition to confirm any potential tax liabilities and take advice on the most optimum acquisition structure.
- What about a survey?- We always recommend home buyers consider a survey to flag any urgent matters that may have a substantial effect on the value of the property or may need further investigation. You can discuss the survey options with a Surveyor.
What else do you cover?
Although we pride ourselves on being property experts, we cover a broad range of legal disciplines including:
Services for Businesses
- Banking and Finance
- Business Crime and Regulation
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate and Commercial Contracts
- Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Real Estate Commercial
- Real Estate Finance
- Sports Law
Services for Individuals
- Clinical Negligence
- Family Law
- Motoring Offences
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate Residential
- Wills & Estates Planning
Keen to find out more? Head to jmw.co.uk or give them a call on 0203 675 7600!