Before Just Landlords began in 2009, they were aware that many of the landlord insurance products available were not including a number of covers as standard without additional costs. In response to this, they decided that it was time for a change in the market and what is offered to landlords as a standard.
Just Landlord Products
Working together with expert underwriters, Just Landlords were able to create a landlord insurance policy that provides 40 essential covers for one price. There are no add-ons and no hidden fees with them!
As well as the aim to provide a cover that truly has your needs in mind, Just Landlords provide an extra service that really distinguishes them from their competitors:
- They provide realistic, competitively priced premiums
- Are extremely flexible in their approach to insurance
- They always try to accommodate any and all of your individual needs and requirements
- Just Landlords are always looking to add new covers and benefits, in order to improve cover for landlords
You can learn more about their Landlord Insurance and obtain an instant quote online. They also offer UK Holiday Home Insurance, Unoccupied Property Insurance and Rent Guarantee Insurance.
Just Landlords have maintained a 5 Star rating from Defaqto, the financial product analysis service, for their Landlord Insurance and UK Holiday Home Insurance policies.
Support and Just Landlords
Just Landlords encourage customers to leave feedback on their products and the service provided, which has led to them obtaining an Excellent rating on Trustpilot. Whether you contact them by phone, email or LiveChat on the Just Landlords website, they are happy to help with all queries, with special attention to details when it comes to their customer service.
As well as visiting their website for a quote, Just Landlords keep their clients updated through regular blogs that include tips for property investors, suggestions on how to attract new tenants, to guides on property maintenance, you’ll find a variety of topics covered by our insightful writers.
Bringing you the latest industry updates
Knowing that they have taken care of the insurance needs of UK landlords, Just Landlords decided to look at what else could be done to assist the industry. They wanted to help those in the private rental sector find the information they need to understand their rights and responsibilities, and so came the birth of their sister company Landlord News.
The Landlord News website provides free resources relevant to all property professionals in the UK. This includes:
- Regular online updates on changes within the property industry, focusing on matters that affect landlords, letting agents and tenants
- The option to sign up for access to a collection of handy guides on lettings law and landlord responsibilities
- A monthly newsletter for all subscribers, rounding up the news for the month
All of this is completely free for Just Landlord users. They also encourage you to follow Landlord News and Just Landlords on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn to view all of their latest updates.