London’s house-building mission is in full force, with the capital’s skyline permanently silhouetted with cranes and growing towers. But buying a new build property doesn’t have to mean high-rise living…
Adolphus Place is a brand new development, situated in a handsome Victorian end of terrace building in Finsbury Park. We’ve just taken on all six apartments inside the new north London development, which are now available for sale. Let’s have a peek inside…
0207 099 4000
Adolphus Place is a stylish boutique development set on a quiet leafy residential road, just on the edge of Finsbury Park. We have six apartments for sale:
- Apartment 1 | £500,000
- 1 bedroom, lower ground, 592 sq ft
- Apartment 2 | £750,000
- 2 bedrooms, lower ground / ground floor, 893 sq ft
- Apartment 3 | £825,000
- 3 bedrooms, ground floor, 1022 sq ft
- Apartment 4 | £525,000
- 1 bedroom, first floor, 581 sq ft
- Apartment 5 | £625,000
- 2 bedrooms, first floor, 699 sq ft
- Apartment 6 | £800,000
- 3 bedrooms, second floor / third floor, 968 sq ft
The development boasts large timber windows which let natural light flood into the apartments, complemented by generous floor-to-ceiling heights and practical yet generous living spaces. All materials have been carefully selected, from the London stock bricks to the sash windows, in keeping with the local aesthetic.
All apartments come with premium installations including engineered wood flooring, bespoke kitchens fitted with integrated Siemens appliances and calming Farrow & Ball paint colours throughout. The bathrooms are luxuriously appointed with Hansgrohe taps and showers, underfloor heating and complimentary porcelain tiling.
The layout of each home at Adolphus Place has been given careful and extensive consideration to provide practical, efficient and luxurious living.
Highlights include a landscaped private garden to each flat and a 10 year CRL building warranty.
- Bespoke kitchens with matt finished doors
- Stone work surfaces
- Integrated Siemens appliances including dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, gas hob and oven
- Soft closing doors and drawers
- Under counter LED lighting
- Hansgrohe taps and thermostatic shower mixer units
- Contemporary Catalano toilets
- Integrated mirror cabinets with storage in main bathrooms
- Underfloor heating and porcelain tiles
- Heated chrome towel rails
Heating & Flooring
- Traditional column radiators
- Engineered wood flooring throughout (except bathrooms)
- Low voltage spotlights with pendants to bedrooms
- Flush white internal doors with chrome furniture
- New timber windows with brushed steel furniture
- Secure audio entry system
- Every apartment has its own landscaped garden
Adolphus Place boasts an enviable location, sat on the edge of expansive Finsbury Park and within easy reach of vibrant Islington, laid back Highbury and trendy Stoke Newington.
Residents of Adolphus House are also just a short commute on the underground from the City, West End and Old Street. Seven Sisters Road, just around the corner from Adolphus Place, has lots of popular local amenities, from parks and independent boutiques to organic grocers.
Highbury and Finsbury Park also benefit from a wealth of public transport hubs nearby; Manor House’s Piccadilly Line station is within 15 minutes of King’s Cross, the thriving transport and tech hub. Equally, nearby Finsbury Park’s Overground line provides a direct connection to Moorgate in the heart of the City.
- Manor House (5 min walk)
- Finsbury Park (10 min walk)
- Finsbury Park (2 min walk)
- Clissold Park (11 min walk)
- Woodbury Down Reservoirs (5 min walk)
- Parkwood Primary &
- Nursery (1 min walk)
- City & Islington College (2 min walk)
We have six apartments for sale in Finsbury Park’s new Adolphus Place development, so give us a ring today on 020 8748 3630 if you’d like to arrange a viewing. View more London properties for sale