Judd Street, named after Sir Andrew Judd, is located in between Kings Cross St Pancras and Euston stations. The street is home to a wonderful array of restaurants, businesses and large mansions blocks for residents.
Queen Alexandra Mansions, named after Queen Alexandra of Denmark (1844-1925) is one of the largest, long-standing red brick mansion blocks on Judd Street, with 177 residents occupying the varying flats. The residents can enjoy the communal roof terrace, and further benefit from a lift to all floors and their own caretaker that looks after the buildings communal areas.
On the opposite side of the road is another red brick named Albany House. This particular block has actually been renovated throughout and now offers bespoke and modern 1 bed or studio apartments, which are extremely popular with students that are looking to be within walking distance of UCL and SOAS. The block also has a residents only gym and reception.
Locals can enjoy the several pubs that are located on or around the street, the most popular being the ‘The Skinners Arms’ which gets its name from the old Skinners Company that used to control the trade of commodities back in 1100. The pubs are obviously visited not only by the locals but from the hundreds of commuters that commute to and from Euston and Kings Cross stations.
The Royal National Institute of Blind People (RNIB) is also situated at the top of Judd Street. The world renowned company has been helping people with sight loss since 1868, and in 1953 they changed their name from The British Foreign and Blind Association to the RNIB.
Judd Street Park is ideal for families as there is a children’s playground and lovely grass area. For those that are simply passing through there is an NCP car park conveniently placed on the street.
Meet the Team